MTNL handshakes DELL to promote 3G
MTNL took a step forward in promoting its 3G services by partnering with DELL. MTNL’s 3G broadband services will be available through select models of DELL laptops. MTNL would get the benefit of DELL’s distribution channel in Mumbai and Delhi. This bundled offer will also have 3G Ericsson Module with GPS and MTNL’s 3G SIM pack with national roaming. MTNL will require such partnerships to make 3G a success story as it lacks the segment which is most likely to hook on to 3G network.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017