Aircel launches mobile application store
Falling ARPU from voice calls is compelling GSM operators to think out of the box and launch value added service to entice customers and increase ARPU.
Aircel today entered into collaboration with Infosys Technology to launch the first Mobile application store in the country.
With Mobile application store users can download applications for free or at some cost.The concept of mobile application store is quite popular in western developed countries and it was pioneered by Apple for its i-phone users.
Infosys will offer the platform for this application store.Through this users will be able to use many application related to finance,entertainment etc.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by telegurus (see all)
- Nokia Ovi Life Tools now on Bharti Airtel’s mobile service - August 18, 2010
- Nokia unveils Super slim Nokia X3 ‘Touch and Type’ mobile phone - August 17, 2010
- Lava Mobile handsets now incorporated with new rupee symbol - August 17, 2010
- WiMAX INDIA 2010 is all set to take India on the Broadband Highway - August 17, 2010
- MTS felicitates freedom fighters of India - August 13, 2010