BSNL launch 24 Mbps very high speed digital subscriber loop (VDSL) Broadband service
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] state owned country wide telecom service provider has launched VDSL broadband services with speed upto 24 Mbps. Service will be offered with two VDSL tariff plans viz Rs.4999/- @16 Mbps and Rs.9999/- @24 Mbps. This service will be available all across the country to the customers located within 500 meters from broadband exchange POP. However, for availing 16 mbps speed suitable distance will be with in 1 km from the exchange.
BSNL’s VDSL will not be available in Mumbai and Delhi, as these areas are not coming under their jurisdiction. However, another telecom PSU MTNL operating in these metros has also introduced similar VDSL service for customers recently.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017