BSNL & HCL join hands to introduce Internship programme ” ItelEdge”
Two of the large companies in telecom and IT have joined hands to provide career opportunities in these booming industries .HCL, that pioneered the IT sector in India and BSNL, state telecom enterprise, have come together and introduced a new Joint Certification program of One year known as “itelEDGE”. With constant growth in telecom and IT sector demand for trained workforce with sophisticated skills and knowledge of the industry is always present and to bridge this gap between demand and supply BSNL and HCL have come together to offer “Iteledge”
In present flourishing economy there are over 275,000 telecom job opportunities available only in India itself and itelEDGE will provide a launching pad for great number of aspirants who want to contribute in telecom and IT.
The main features of the program that makes it different from others are
- HCL and BSNL Joint Certification
- Experience on latest Telecom Technologies
- Training on the State of the art live Telecom Infrastructure
- Training from Industry experts
- 3 months fully residential IT and Telecom Training
- Internship Programs
- Placement Assistance
The Eligibility required is as follows
Minimum 60% throughout Academics
- BE / BTECH-ECE / IT / CS / Instrumentation
- MSC-IT / CS
- BSC-IT / CS-Electronics
Fresher’s or maximum 1 year experience
The Duration of this Joint Certification Program is only 1 year which comprises of –
2 months Training in IT + 1 month Training on Telecom (fully residential) + 9 months of Industry Internship.
Interested candidates must Hurry because the program has limited seats for 60 participants only. The selection will be made on the basis of National Entrance Examination to be held on 21st of March, 2010 followed by the Personal Interview.
For registration Log on to www.hclcdc.in/iteledge.
Latest posts by telegurus (see all)
- MTNL Mumbai increases free data in prepaid yearly packs - September 4, 2017
- Nokia Ovi Life Tools now on Bharti Airtel’s mobile service - August 18, 2010
- Nokia unveils Super slim Nokia X3 ‘Touch and Type’ mobile phone - August 17, 2010
- Lava Mobile handsets now incorporated with new rupee symbol - August 17, 2010
- WiMAX INDIA 2010 is all set to take India on the Broadband Highway - August 17, 2010