How to Set Live Mobile Tv on Aircel Mobile
Aircel cellular has launched Mobile Tv in collaboration with Apalya Technology.Mobile Tv enables you to watch Live Tv channels on your Mobile phone.Mobile Tv is a GPRS based application through which customers can watch over 35 channels on Aircel Mobile.GPRS connection and GPRS compatible handsets are needed.Through GPRS/EDGE/2.75 G0r 2G/ one can’t watch seamless continuous Tv rather it’s played as clipping of 3 to 4 minutes then it buffers and plays again.Thus it plays in store & Play mode.
|Steps to Download Mobile Tv application and Set it:
Step 1: SMS ATV to 57700
Step 2: You will receive a WAP link/service message in your inbox. Click on the same and download the Aircel TV application
Step 3: Install the application in the phone memory of your handset
Step 4: Click on the application and open it to see the TV channel logos. Choose the channel you want to watch and click on its icon.
Step 5: You will see the subscription packages available as given below. Choose the option that suits you.
Step 6: You will receive a confirmation that your registration has been successful. Now click on the channel and watch the content.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012