Reliance offers free Trendy Laptop Bag with Netconnect Datacard in Gujarat circle
Stiff competition in Internet datacard market is resulting in showering of freebies and attractive offers for customers. CDMA players want to make the most of opportunities in the data market as GSM players are presently unable to match their offerings .GSM players require 3G spectrum to match the data speed offered by EVDO technology. But as 3G auctions poised to take place in April 2010 , CDMA operators want to capture maximum market share till that time therefore coming out with attractive offers and freebies giving more reasons to buy CDMA based data cards. This has resulted the slashing of price of data card from Rs 3500 to Rs 2299. Now, Reliance is offering free “Trendy Laptop Bag” to new customers buying its Netconnect Datacard priced at Rs 2299. This offer is valid for customers in Gujrat circle only.
Tata Teleservices is also offering attractive free gifts with purchase of new Tata Phone+ data card.
- Tata Photon+ offers free Reebok Watch worth Rs 2599 in Karnataka
- Tata Photon+ offers free Laptop Bag worth Rs 1290 along with “Valentine day” offer
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base reaches 117cr in March’17 - May 20, 2017
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012