RCom Introduces Online Chat Based Customer Care service
Reliance Communication (RCom) ,leading Telecom service provider in India is going to launch online chat based Customer care service for its data customers as reported by Business Standard.This facility would be available for its 1.5 million data customers.
Initially service will go live in 15,000 towns and the plan is to cover 24,000 towns by end of first quarter of FY 2010.
In this service customers would be able to ask queries with online customer care executives through chat and get their problems resolved.To begin with company is establishing set up at its Navi, Mumbai headquarter and will have capacity to handle 75000 live customer interactions per day and over 500 live chat agents to answer customer queries.
The company’s plan is to extend the service for voice customers too in future.This is good for those people who devote lot of time on their PC and or online.Because for such people interacting through online chat is more convenient than making voice calls given this method resolves the problem properly.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012