Reliance introduces ‘ Simply Suvidha’ for prepaid subscribers
Reliance has introduced a new value added service “ Simply Suvidha” where customers of Reliance (Mobile and Hello) can avail a credit limit of Rs 5 to Rs 15 whenever their balance is in sufficient. This credit will be used by the prepaid subscribers for specific Value Added Services. So whenever balance is exhausted subscriber’s account will be credited with some amount so that he continues to enjoy these services. This credit is provided without the subscriber requesting for it. This is quite similar to Vodafone’s offer where customers can avail a credit of talk time whenever their talk time goes nil.
But this credit is provided based on various parameters like Total Voice Usage, VAS usage for last six months & Age on Network. Also further up gradation of the limit is not allowed and subscribers having outgoing calls barred are not eligible for this scheme. For a new subscriber (activated within last 30 days), Suvida Limit would be zero. Reliance prepaid customers can subscribe to ‘Simply Suvidha’ by sending SMS to 51234(toll free) with keyword ‘YCR’ and unsubscribe by sending ‘NCR’ to 51234.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017