BSNL brings new FRC’s and SMS Packs in UP-E circle
State telecom PSU has introduced host of new offers for its prepaid customers in UP east circle in the form of first recharge coupons and SMS packs. BSNL has more than 77 lakh GSM customers and ranks third in GSM segment after Vodafone and Airtel in this circle as on March 2010. It was able to garner more than 3.19 lakh new customers in March 2010 and now it has added new offerings for its growing customer base which are promotional offers valid till 30th June 2010. Four new first recharge coupons have been added for prepaid customers , two for Prepaid Anant and two for prepaid general customers. FRC of Rs 26 and Rs 36 are applicable for Anant customers while FRC of Rs 27 and Rs 37 will be used by prepaid general customers. Apart from the call rate benefits these FRCs will offer full talktime to the customers.
Two new SMS packs have also been added which are priced at Rs 30 and Rs 50. SMS pack of Rs 30 offers 300 free SMS(local and national) and Rs 50 SMS pack will benefit customers with 500 free SMS (local and national). Both these packs come with validity of 30 days.
STV 45 & STV 49
Apart from these new offers BSNL has also revised talk time in special tariff coupons of Rs 45 and Rs 49. Now these special vouchers will come with full talktime i.e Rs 45 coupon with Rs 45 talktime and Rs 49 with Rs 49 talktime. STV 45 is a per second plan and STV 49 makes all calls and SMS at 49p with validity of 365 days.Earlier these coupons did not offer any talktime to the customers.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017