BSNL launches Migration Voucher for conversion from 3G to 2G service in Punjab circle
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] has launched “Conversion voucher” of Rs 2 to facilitate conversion of 3G prepaid plans to 2G plan. The Conversion Voucher is applicable for its Punjab circle. Customer can convert “3G Plans” to “2G Plans” and local call charges to Own Network at 49p/min and Other Network at 60p/min. STD calls to Own Network at Rs 1.20 per min and Other Network at Rs 1.50 per min. Local and National SMS rates are Rs 0.20 and Rs 1.0 per SMS respectively.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017