BSNL launches Migration Voucher for conversion from 3G to 2G service in Punjab circle
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] has launched “Conversion voucher” of Rs 2 to facilitate conversion of 3G prepaid plans to 2G plan. The Conversion Voucher is applicable for its Punjab circle. Customer can convert “3G Plans” to “2G Plans” and local call charges to Own Network at 49p/min and Other Network at 60p/min. STD calls to Own Network at Rs 1.20 per min and Other Network at Rs 1.50 per min. Local and National SMS rates are Rs 0.20 and Rs 1.0 per SMS respectively.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012