S Tel launches “Do Aur Do Panch Offer” for prepaid mobile customers
India’s newest mobile operator S Tel offers attractive products as it clocks 1.2 million subscriber base spread across three circles of Bihar & Jharkhand, Orissa & Himachal Pradesh. Now S Tel launches “Do Aur Do Panch Offer” for prepaid mobile customers. In this offer any prepaid mobile subscriber opting for 4 (four) “Paper Top-up 10 Vouchers” simultaneously will get one “Paper Top-up 5 Voucher” free.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017