S Tel launches “Do Aur Do Panch Offer” for prepaid mobile customers
India’s newest mobile operator S Tel offers attractive products as it clocks 1.2 million subscriber base spread across three circles of Bihar & Jharkhand, Orissa & Himachal Pradesh. Now S Tel launches “Do Aur Do Panch Offer” for prepaid mobile customers. In this offer any prepaid mobile subscriber opting for 4 (four) “Paper Top-up 10 Vouchers” simultaneously will get one “Paper Top-up 5 Voucher” free.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012