Aircel reduces ISD call rates during ‘ISD Happy Hours’
Aircel,the fast growing Pan India telecom operator in the country has introduced a special offer ‘ ISD Happy Hours‘ for Aircel prepaid customers making ISD calls. With a subscriber base of over 40 million Aircel, the fifth largest service provider has brought this new offer to bring respite to prepaid customers making international calls to reduce their expense as this offer is going to save them 53% on their ISD calls. Under this offer Aircel customers can chat with their loved ones at discounted international call charges for select countries on every Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm for the next three months and that too without any special recharge coupon. Now calls to USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Bangladesh will cost just Rs 2.99/ min for customers in per minute plans and 5p/sec for customers in per second plan. Customers making calls to UAE, Nepal., Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Qatar , Kuwait and Bahrain will be charged Rs 6.90 /min if they are in per minute plan and 12p/ sec if they are in per sec plan.
Latest posts by telegurus (see all)
- Karbonn intros Titanium S9 – 5.5 inch, 13MP, Quad Core phone @Rs.19,990 - July 5, 2013
- LAVA introduces Iris 504Q – 5 inch Android phone with Gesture support - June 17, 2013
- Uninor introduces special GPRS packs in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - May 2, 2012
- RIM launches Mini Keyboard for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - March 14, 2012
- Telecom Operators can not cancel MNP Porting requests – TRAI - February 23, 2012