BSNL & TATA among top 10 most searched online brands in India : Google Brand Zeitgeist
Google has released some interesting statistics on brand searches in India. In its first ‘Brand Zeitgeist for India, Nokia emerged as the most searched online brand followed by SBI, Samsung, Sony and BSNL respectively. There were also key trends shared by Google across verticals like Telecom, Finance, Travel, Auto and education.
In telecom sector, mobile and VAS services make up 20% of the queries followed by broadband and DTH. Nokia tops the Mobile Phones Category and Airtel biggest in service provider category. Popular activities are research about data plans, retail outlets, online music stores connected to a particular service etc.
BSNL among top 10 most searched online brands in India was mostly searched for its Broadband Plan Enquiries and GPRS service. However, TATA also is this list was most searched for Broadband and motors.
Lets see all Google Brand Zeitgeist (top 10):
|Top 10 Brands||#1 Most Popular Activity||#2 Most Popular Activity|
|NOKIA||Model Specs||Price Enquiries|
|SAMSUNG||Mobile Phone Research||Downloads for Mobile|
|SONY||Mobile Phone Research||Laptop Research|
|BSNL||Broadband Plan Enquiries||GPRS|
|IRCTC||Website Access||Availability/ Agents|
|AIRTEL||Broadband||Customer care/ Payments|
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017