BSNL & TATA among top 10 most searched online brands in India : Google Brand Zeitgeist
Google has released some interesting statistics on brand searches in India. In its first ‘Brand Zeitgeist for India, Nokia emerged as the most searched online brand followed by SBI, Samsung, Sony and BSNL respectively. There were also key trends shared by Google across verticals like Telecom, Finance, Travel, Auto and education.
In telecom sector, mobile and VAS services make up 20% of the queries followed by broadband and DTH. Nokia tops the Mobile Phones Category and Airtel biggest in service provider category. Popular activities are research about data plans, retail outlets, online music stores connected to a particular service etc.
BSNL among top 10 most searched online brands in India was mostly searched for its Broadband Plan Enquiries and GPRS service. However, TATA also is this list was most searched for Broadband and motors.
Lets see all Google Brand Zeitgeist (top 10):
|Top 10 Brands||#1 Most Popular Activity||#2 Most Popular Activity|
|NOKIA||Model Specs||Price Enquiries|
|SAMSUNG||Mobile Phone Research||Downloads for Mobile|
|SONY||Mobile Phone Research||Laptop Research|
|BSNL||Broadband Plan Enquiries||GPRS|
|IRCTC||Website Access||Availability/ Agents|
|AIRTEL||Broadband||Customer care/ Payments|
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012