Tata TeleServices offers LIVE STREAMING OF ASIA CUP exclusively to Tata Indicom and Tata DOCOMO subscribers
It doesn’t get any bigger than this! Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), India’s fastest-growing pan-India dual-technology telecom service provider, has introduced Football and Cricket match service on the move, for Tata Indicom and DOCOMO subscribers respectively.
Tata Photon services that is synonymous with speed, accessibility providing superior live streaming mobile TV services on the move. Providing exclusive cricket streaming content on mobile, Mr. Zubin Jimmy Dubash, AVP & Head VAS New Product Innovations, Tata DOCOMO, Tata Indicom & Tata Photon, said “Having earned the affection of our customers on popular brands Tata DOCOMO and Tata Photon, we are striving each day to provide value to them. The Asia Cup offering live and exclusive on Tata DOCOMO, and Tata Photon Plus is one of the many such initiatives we will be offering in the future to our customers”.
As the sports fever is religiously catching up with youngsters, the ongoing football/soccer games and the Asia Cup fever, it makes worthwhile to offer services to subscribers that will be relevant and engaging. Adding to the fervor, Mr. Rishimohan Malhotra, Head-VAS, Tata DOCOMO said, “Indians are a big time cricket fans and whatever the form of tournament maybe – One day or 20-20, there is enough excitement and passion to watch Indians play. To offer easy accessibility of getting score updates and viewing live content on the move, Tata DOCOMO offers its subscribers score updates for both soccer and cricket along-with exclusive Live streaming of Asia cup matches using GPRS on their mobile phones.”
Asia Cup: Subscribers can stream live content, listen to score updates, download special videos and get SMS alerts for Asia Cup matches. Tata Teleservices has entered into an exclusive partnership with Apalya to offer live streaming of Asia Cup for both Tata Photon Plus users and Tata DOCOMO subscribers.
For Tata Photon Plus customers Asia Cup is accessible on their Mobile and laptop using Tata Photon TV, with the addition of an exclusive channel telecasting the event. The pricing for the event on laptop is Rs 5 per match; Rs 25 for the full tournament while Asia Cup is available absolutely free of cost for Tata Photon TV on Mobile. Tata Photon TV is available only on LG 510, Samsung-Corby, Samsung-M519-Metro & Blackberry-9630 (Pre imbedded) Handsets to watch Asia cup channel for live football matches.
For Tata DOCOMO (GSM subscribers) Asia Cup content is delivered through multiple channels. Subscribers can take their pick for getting Asia Cup updates through:
Ø Live streaming of Asia cup matches on mobile using GPRS. This is in exclusive partnership with Apalya. Tata DOCOMO subscribers have to download MiMobiTV, a simple GPRS based application that allows you to watch Asia Cup 2010 on streaming enabled Mobile handsets. Subscribers can download the client application at no cost while browsing the content is charged at 1p/1 KB in home network and 10p/10KB while on off net roaming. To download the application, users will have to send an SMS ‘LIVE’ to 54321 (Toll Free).
Ø Users can get Asia cup updates on SMS that is available in three different packs; Daily pack at Rs 5 for every match, Weekly pack at Rs 10 for 7days and Monthly pack at Rs 30 for 30 days. Users can also avail of Daily match updates via Voice packs by dialling 54321194 @ Rs. 5 per Match day.
Ø Using the GPRS platform, Tata DOCOMO subscribers have a choice to download exclusive videos of Asia Cup. The Asia Cup Portal by Vuclip will have videos of Match Highlights, Wickets, Fours & Sixes. Users can watch the video clips of match being played as well as previous matches. Data charges as per the data tariff plan of the user.
My Soccer: Tata Indicom offers ‘Football Fever’ application for all the subscribers on BREW and WAP platform. The application offers an amazing chance to enjoy Football world cup updates, reviews and ratings on mobile phones. To avail the application subscribers have to simply surf on Tata zone from their Tata Indicom CDMA brew handset and download the Football Fever application. Subscribers will be charged Rs 10 for a week to download the application while there are no charges for surfing on the application. Users can also find wallpapers and soccer anthem. Pricing for wallpapers is Rs. 10 and for anthem Rs. 10 for poly ringtone and Rs. 15 for voice ringtones.
On the WAP platform there are interesting services like:
• Asia cup live action – Asia cup 2010 video highlights available on VU Clip. (Data charges applicable 10 paisa/10 KB)
• Soccer Special Category – wallpapers & Football Anthem: Waving Flag WC 2010 available as ringtone on all WAP handsets (Price Rs.10 for wallpapers & Rs.10 for poly ringtone, Rs.15 for voice ringtones)
• Football Games: 4 Football Java (Wicked Football, Footballz Africa, Soccer Challenge & Footballz 2010) games live on WAP inside Soccer Special category on Home Page (Price Rs.29 for 15 days)
• Soccer babe videos – download videos from TATA Zone WAP (Price Rs.10)
TATA DOCOMO subscribers have the power and freedom to choose the product benefits on a daily basis. Subscribers can activate any Soccer related services just by pressing *141# from their mobile and can activate any of the packs as per their needs/requirements.
• Soccer World Cup—Call Me Tunes
– To Download the Soccer World Cup Anthem as your Call Me Tune Call 543211@ 5p/Sec or SMS SET<384678> to 543211(Toll Free)
– Download Charges @ Rs 15/Song.
• Soccer World Cup Anthem-My Song
– To Make this as your ***My Song*** Call 543217 @ 5p/Sec.
– Download Charge @ Rs 10/Song with 90 Days Validity.
• Soccer Voice Pack
– Monthly subscription pack of Rs.15 per month.
– Match Day pack of Rs.2 per day.
• SMS Pack on 54321
(1) Monthly Pack @ Rs. 30
(2) Weekly Pack @ Rs. 10
(3) Team Packs @ Rs. 10* (team pack will cover the teams of Italy, Brazil, France, Argentina, Germany, Portugal, England, Holland and Spain)
(4) Daily Pack @ Rs. 5
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017