Airtel launches singing talent hunt contest ‘Airtel Golden Voice’ in Rajasthan.
Bharti Airtel, Asia’s leading integrated telecom services provider, has introduced a new talent hunt contest ‘Airtel Golden Voice’ in Rajasthan circle to create a platform for aspiring singers to fulfill their dreams. Airtel customers in Rajasthan can participate in the contest by calling 53030 and recording a song in their voice. The winner of this contest will gain a direct entry to theater round audition of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa music reality show on Zee channel. Other prizes of the contest include bikes, cash etc. Participants of the ‘Airtel Golden Voice’ can record their song as many times they want till they are satisfied . Shortlisted candidates from the mobile audition will then gain an entry into regional rounds to be held across the state. Celebrity artists will judge the participants and certify the winner who will then get an opportunity to be the part of Zee Sa Re Ga Ma Pa theater round auditions. Participants of this contest will be charged Rs 6/min for 53030.
At the launch of ‘Airtel Golden Voice’, Sudipto Chowdhury, CEO, Bharti Airtel, Rajasthan said, “We have launched this contest for all those aspiring to become the next singing sensation of the country. By creating a unique platform of giving auditions on mobile phone, Airtel will give each and every aspirant an opportunity to showcase their talent and gain recognition from acclaimed names of the music industry and an opportunity to be the next singing icon.”
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017