Tata Docomo’s Prepaid Mobile Tariff Plans in Rajasthan
Tata Docomo, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, has recently introduced its services in Rajasthan circle with its immensely popular ‘per second plan’ and other popular tariff plans. Tata Docomo’s GSM mobile services will be available from more than twenty thousand retail outlets in 580 towns. Apart from the regular prepaid talktime vouchers and special tariff vouchers Tata Docomo has also introduced its GPRS data coupons ,daily packs and weekly packs which are the most popular offerings for prepaid mobile customers these days.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch Anil Sardana, MD, Tata Teleservices Ltd, said “We are offering a number of services, including free missed call alerts and voice mail ‘Buddynet’ facility, enabling groups to talk within the group circle on low tariff, while the customers will get benefits of pay-as-you-use (per second pulse for local, STD, ISD) model as well,”
The company has still to introduce its SMS packs and Combo packs which are being offered in other operational circles of Tata Docomo. Let’s get the complete information of recently introduced prepaid offerings in Rajasthan circle.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017