Tata Docomo’s Prepaid Mobile Tariff Plans in Rajasthan
Tata Docomo, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, has recently introduced its services in Rajasthan circle with its immensely popular ‘per second plan’ and other popular tariff plans. Tata Docomo’s GSM mobile services will be available from more than twenty thousand retail outlets in 580 towns. Apart from the regular prepaid talktime vouchers and special tariff vouchers Tata Docomo has also introduced its GPRS data coupons ,daily packs and weekly packs which are the most popular offerings for prepaid mobile customers these days.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch Anil Sardana, MD, Tata Teleservices Ltd, said “We are offering a number of services, including free missed call alerts and voice mail ‘Buddynet’ facility, enabling groups to talk within the group circle on low tariff, while the customers will get benefits of pay-as-you-use (per second pulse for local, STD, ISD) model as well,”
The company has still to introduce its SMS packs and Combo packs which are being offered in other operational circles of Tata Docomo. Let’s get the complete information of recently introduced prepaid offerings in Rajasthan circle.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012