Vodafone allows balance transfer to prepaid mobile customers
Vodafone has allowed its Tamilnadu prepaid mobile customers to transfer their balance to another prepaid mobile number. So now with this, you can help your friends and family in situations when they are not able to recharge and want to make urgent calls.
How to do this…
When the donor initiates the request to transfer, he has to dial *131*<receiver mobile number># The transaction will be effected immediately.
When the receiver initiates the request to transfer, he has to dial *132*<donor mobile number># The donor will then get a message asking him to do the transfer
When the receiver wants to initiate the request after talking to the donor personally, he has to dial *133*<donor mobile number># The donor will then get a message asking him to call the receiver back
All the dial in numbers are toll free. When the transfer is initiated, a balance of Rs. 5 will be credited to the receiver’s mobile number. An amount of Rs. 5 + a transfer fee of Re. 1 will be deducted from the initiator’s balance.
Note: The initiator will need to have sufficient balance to enable this transfer. Both the initiator & recipient should have been on the network for a minimum of 3 months to enjoy this service.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017