BSNL ‘Pyari Jodi’ offer – FREE Mobile SIM to Landline customers
Indian Telecom industry is witnessing huge growth in wireless sector. This growth has led to decline in wireline(Landline) subscription especially for PSU telecom operators like MTNL and BSNL.. Now state-run BSNL has adopted a new strategy to reduce the landline surrender rate. Company has announced ‘Pyari Jodi’ offer and will give a free mobile SIM with its wired (landline) connection. The Pyari Jodi offer will be rolled out in Maharashtra and Goa as pilot and will be extended to other circles in future. This offer will enable BSNL to using its large landline customer base to acquire more mobile business.
Under ‘Pyari Jodi’ scheme all BSNL landline customers in Maharashtra and Goa will get a free mobile SIM card. Also, customers can make free unlimited calls from free mobile SIM to the Landline on which it is offered. BSNL’s 26 lakhs odd landline subscribers of Maharashtra and Goa will get the benefit of this offer.
State-run MTNL operating in Mumbai and Delhi may follow the BiG B[SNL] and come with similar offer to give boost to its mobile and landline customer base. Keep visiting Teleguru for updates.
BSNL Pyari Jodi Offer : Updates
Now this offer has been regularized for all circles with effect from 3-Feb-2011.
Latest Tariff effective from 10th October,2011
Latest posts by telegurus (see all)
- Karbonn intros Titanium S9 – 5.5 inch, 13MP, Quad Core phone @Rs.19,990 - July 5, 2013
- LAVA introduces Iris 504Q – 5 inch Android phone with Gesture support - June 17, 2013
- Uninor introduces special GPRS packs in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - May 2, 2012
- RIM launches Mini Keyboard for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - March 14, 2012
- Telecom Operators can not cancel MNP Porting requests – TRAI - February 23, 2012