S Tel brings new ISD packs with per second pulse this festive season
It is raining offers for mobile customers this festive season offering them range of benefits from grand prizes to assured gifts and attractive tariff offers. Latest to join festivities is telecom operator S Tel which has introduced range of new ISD packs in Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar & Jharkhand and Assam. Customers of S Tel now have a range of ISD packs or Passport Packs which will offer them ISD calls with per second pulse.. These are attractively priced and range from Rs 18 to Rs 99.
For S Tel’s new and existing subscribers, a choice of international destinations including Nepal, UAE and SaudiArabia is offered @ 11p/sec at an affordable rate of Rs.24, with 30 days validity. Offering an attractive value proposition, S Tel’s Passport Pack 99 allows subscribers to choose to connect to international destinations such asTibet, USA and Singapore for up to 3600 seconds with 30 days validity. With Passport pack 26, calls to popular international destinations such as China, Bangladesh, Singapore and USA is offered @ 5p/sec at an affordable pack price of Rs 26, with 30 days validity. Now with Rs.18 subscribers can enjoy international calls to Bangladesh@ 5 p/sec.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017