Acer Aspire One Netbook launched with inbuilt Tata Photon Plus
Tata Teleservices Limited and Acer India have launched Next-Generation Netbook—the Aspire One AOD 260 with embedded with Tata Photon Plus. Thus, Aspire One is equipped to offer high-speed Internet on the go, at broadband speeds upto 3.1 Mbps with inbuilt Tata Photon Plus. The Netbook is packed with powerful features and performance capabilities, to boost productivity and enhance the mobile computing experience. Under the strategic alliance with Acer India, Aspire One—would be made available at all TTSL retail outlets in Mumbai and Delhi, in the first phase of launch. This is the first time, ever, that Acer India has inked a strategic alliance with TTSL to offer a high-end Netbook with advanced features and an embedded Photon Plus device. The product is priced at Rs 17,999 (+ taxes and other applicable levies) and will be available in Delhi and Mumbai in the initial launch phase.
Designed for all-day mobility and connectivity, the Acer Aspire One AOD 260 Netbook will leverage the capabilities of HSIA technology on TTSL’s CDMA network and provide users with broadband connectivity, enabling them to access advanced data applications and services on the move. The Netbook sports a 10.1″ screen with LED back-lit and 16:9 aspect ratio, Intel Atom N450 CPU, a 1.3 megapixel camera, 1 GB DDR2 RAM, 160 GB HDD 5400 RPM, six-cell battery with eight hours of life, Windows 7 Starter preloaded, three USB Ports, Bluetooth connectivity and in-built wireless capability, amid many other features.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017