Videocon Special Tariff Voucher STV 17 – unlimited STD at local rates
Videocon Mobile Services, the mobile telephony arm of Rs.25000 crore Videocon group, has unveiled a value for money Special tariff Voucher (STV) which offers Mumbai customers unlimited STD at local rates. With the new launch, users will be able to make both STD and Local calls at only 25paise per minute. Videocon’s offering is an extension of its UNLIMITED campaign.
Speaking about the launch of this recharge voucher, Mr. Suneel Bandhu, COO – Mumbai, Videocon Mobile Services said, “A cosmopolitan city, Mumbai is home to a large number of people who come from different parts of the country. An intensive research carried out by us in this segment of prepaid mobile users revealed an urgent requirement of a STD calling pack that allows people to communicate economically with their close relatives. The new plan offers greater value to all, whether it is the college going student or a young professional.”
This voucher is priced at Rs.17 and has validity of 30 days.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012