Tata Indicom introduces Remittance Service through CellPay
eSSecom’s CellPayÒ solutions will provide consumers the most efficient, convenient and secure way to make their payments through their mobile phones using funds in their bank accounts (Direct Debit to Account) or through credit card. This service is available for all Tata Indicom postpaid mobile subscribers across Karnataka.
The CellPayÒ solution is available for Customers who are registered for Mobile banking with CellPay® connected banks. The registered Customer has to create a unique PIN by calling the CellPay® IVR. Once the number is generated, the caller is eligible to avail all the benefits.
How to make payments
1) Tata Indicom users can use an SMS requesting for payment using their CellPayÒ virtual number where in they will get a confirmation of the payment via SMS on their phone.
2) The customer can also opt for an application available on the handset to make the payment. Here the customer has to simply select the CellPayÒ application on the phone as a payment option post which a confirmation SMS will be sent to the phone once the payment is received
Commenting on this strategic alignment, Mr. Sanjeev Khera Regional Head- South Hub & Chief Operating Officer for Karnataka Circle, said, “Our tie up with eSSecom’s CellPayÒ is a great opportunity for us to continue to provide the best and advanced services to our customers. With the launch of this revolutionary service, Tata Indicom subscribers will now be able to experience a robust and powerful payment gateway service application on their phone. We are confident that this service will change the way people transact and we at Tata Indicom are happy to partner and pioneer the revolution.”
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017