Exclusive : BSNL New Year Offer for Prepaid CDMA customers
On the occasion of New Year, state-owned telecom PSU, BSNL will announce promotional offers for its new and existing Prepaid CDMA customers. The promotional offer will be effective from 1st Jan 2011 and run till 31st March 2011. Through these promotional offers BSNL has showered many freebies for its customers. The offer gives reduced CDMA 1X datacard, reduced MRP of Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs), increased talk time on Top ups, reduced RUIM tariff plans, increased talk value for CDMA Prepaid Plan 900 customers and much more. The offer details are summarized as below.
BSNL CDMA 1X Data Card
During offer period cost of BSNL CDMA Data card (1X) will be Rs 1500 instead of Rs 2000.
BSNL CDMA Prepaid Plan-900
In CDMA Prepaid Plan-900 talk time is increased from Rs 100 to Rs 200, and additional talk value increased from Rs 800 to Rs 1600. However, Talk value of Rs 200 per month for eight months will be allowed for calls within BSNL network.
Freebies for BSNL CDMA RUIM plan Custmers
- RUIM Activation Charges : NIL
- MRP of starter pack
- Option-I : Nil,
- Option-II : Rs 5 instead of Rs 25
- Option-III : Rs 42 instead of Rs 62
- Option-IV : Rs 48 instead of Rs 68
- Talk value increased from Rs 10 to Rs 20 for Option-I and II.
- SIM Validity for Option-I enhanced from 7 days to 30 days.
- Existing BSNL Postpaid Landline/GSM/CDMA customer can make free calls between RUIM connection and its existing postpaid connection.
Promotional offer for BSNL CDMA Prepaid Recharge Vaoucher, Top-up and Flexi Top-up
- All Recharge Coupons with full talk value equal to MRP.
- 50% extra talk value on all Top-up and Flexi Top-up. This will be effective from 6th Jan 2011.
Reduced MRP of Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs)
- Per minute Plan : Rs 30 instead of Rs 49
- Per second Plan : Rs 40 instead of Rs 59
- Masti 1 : Rs 60 instead of Rs 88
- Masti 2 : Rs 30 instead of Rs 54
- Local Azadi Pack : Rs 150 instead of Rs 210
- STD Azadi Pack : Rs 300 instead of Rs 410
- Annual Local Azadi Pack : Rs 1500 instead of Rs 2000
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- WishTel launches IRA THING 2 – affordable android tablet @Rs.6500 - July 12, 2012
- Vuclip launches Mira! – India’s first mobile video portal for Women - July 11, 2012
- MTNL enhances Xpress 1000 & Xpress 1500 unlimited broadband plans - July 5, 2012
- MTS launches “30 paisa For Everything” tariff plan - July 5, 2012
- Micromax introduces A52 Superfone Ninja 2 android phone at Rs.5999 - July 2, 2012