Tata Indicom Handset Upgrade Offer in Andhra Pradesh
Tata Indicom’s Handset Upgrade Offer for prepaid subscribers in Andhra Pradesh will give them chance to upgrade their CDMA handsets from range of new devices. On purchase of any CDMA handset, customer may get benefit of free talk time up to Rs 1 lakh. Customer who has upgraded the CDMA handset need to send SMS “OFFER” to 12524 from his handset, within 7 days of purchase, to avail the free talk time. Under this offer, Tata Indicom is offering assured talk time of Rs 50 and the customer can get talk time upto Rs 1 lakh. The offered talk time will be credited to the customer’s account within a period of 7 days. This offer is valid till 19th December 2010 applicable to all new CDMA handsets, including Tata Indicom handsets, available in the market.
For more details call 12662 (toll free).
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017