Tata Indicom Handset Upgrade Offer in Andhra Pradesh
Tata Indicom’s Handset Upgrade Offer for prepaid subscribers in Andhra Pradesh will give them chance to upgrade their CDMA handsets from range of new devices. On purchase of any CDMA handset, customer may get benefit of free talk time up to Rs 1 lakh. Customer who has upgraded the CDMA handset need to send SMS “OFFER” to 12524 from his handset, within 7 days of purchase, to avail the free talk time. Under this offer, Tata Indicom is offering assured talk time of Rs 50 and the customer can get talk time upto Rs 1 lakh. The offered talk time will be credited to the customer’s account within a period of 7 days. This offer is valid till 19th December 2010 applicable to all new CDMA handsets, including Tata Indicom handsets, available in the market.
For more details call 12662 (toll free).
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012