Airtel introduces two new 3G Data cards – Huawei E173 & Huawei E153
After introducing 3G services in Karnataka Bharti Airtel has introduced two models of 3G USB modems which offer mobile broadband on the go. Data card as a product has already proved its utility and success in telecom space both on EVDO and 3G platforms and they are in huge demand by youth as well as corporate segments for their higher broadband speeds with full mobility. Airtel Huawei 3G data card E1731 is basically a HSPA+ data card that supports download speed upto 7.2 Mbps and upload speed of 5.76 Mbps It also offers Micro SD support up to 32 GB. Reliance Mobile also offers the same model under its 3G Mobile Broadband portfolio. This 3G data card has been priced at Rs 2499 by Airtel. Both Tata Docomo and Reliance Mobile offer HSPA+which offer speed up to 21.1Mbps and these are priced around Rs 4000.
Second 3G data card Huawei E153 supports download speed upto 3.6 Mbps and Micro SD support up to 32 GB and this one is priced at Rs 2099. BSNL and MTNL offer 3G data card with similar specifications and they are priced between Rs 1800-2000.
Airtel 3G Data Packs are common for both mobile and 3G data cards unlike Tata Docomo which has separate plans for mobile and laptops/desktops.
Airtel 3G Data Packs
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012