Exclusive: BSNL to Launch Online Recharge Facility for Prepaid Broadband
With a view to provide convenience to customers, BSNL is going to launch online recharge facility for prepaid broadband customers (both DSL and wimax). So far ,customers need to purchase physical recharge coupon from retail outlets and this is the only option available. But very soon the prepaid broadband customers of BSNL would be able to recharge their numbers with the click of mouse from BSNL selfcare portal http://data.bsnl.in/wps/portal . The online recharge facility would be available through debit cards and net banking only.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012