Reliance 3G Services launched in Jammu & Kashmir
Leading dual technology Telecom Service provider Reliance Communication (RCOM) today launched its Reliance 3G Services in Jammu & Kashmir circle. Mr.Ataul Haque, RCom Circle Head, Wireless Business (J&K) launched the 3G service in Valley. Reliance Communications is first to launch 3G services in state. Reliance 3G will provide services like video-calling, mobile TV, video streaming and applications access at super-fast speeds on a wide variety of both mobile phone and personal computing devices. The existing Reliance customers using 3G-enabled mobile handsets will be automatically upgraded to 3G services.
In the month of Dec last year, RCom had introduced its 3G services in four circles of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Chandigarh and was fourth operator after BSNL, MTNL and Tata Docomo to offer 3G services in the country. Also, RCom has inked deals with Universal Music, Nokia & Ericsson, Motricity for content, applications and web portal respectively. Company holds 3G services license for 13 telecom circles and it will launch its services in remaining circles by the end of 2010-11 fiscal. The company is also in process of achieving PAN India 3G presence through associations with other companies.
Haque said that Reliance 3G network has been designed to offer blanket coverage in every town being connected on 3G with all its sites connected through IP backhaul to provide maximum download speeds and minimum latency. The world class Reliance 3G network is capable of offering peak speeds up to 28 Mbps (see Reliance 3G Speed Test Results).
- Click here for Reliance 3G Tariff Plans
- Airtel 3G data packs Vs Tata Docomo & Reliance 3G Data Packs – 3G Tariff Comaparison
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- WishTel launches IRA THING 2 – affordable android tablet @Rs.6500 - July 12, 2012
- Vuclip launches Mira! – India’s first mobile video portal for Women - July 11, 2012
- MTNL enhances Xpress 1000 & Xpress 1500 unlimited broadband plans - July 5, 2012
- MTS launches “30 paisa For Everything” tariff plan - July 5, 2012
- Micromax introduces A52 Superfone Ninja 2 android phone at Rs.5999 - July 2, 2012