Tata Sky DTH launches ‘Make My Pack’ a-la carte service
Leading DTH service provider, Tata Sky its after successful genre based channel packaging model ‘TruChoice’, has launched its unique ‘Make My Pack’ service. “Make My Pack” a-la carte service enables customers to choose individual channel while making their own monthly pack. Tata Sky’s TruChoice clubbed channels of the same genre together in ONE pack and offered subscribers great convenience, ‘Make My Pack’ service further simplifies channel selection and enables subscribers to either create their own pack with only individual channels or do a mix-n-match of the existing TruChoice packs with standalone channels.
Mr. Vikram Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer, Tata Sky said, “Today’s launch reiterates Tata Sky’s superior technological edge that allows us to offer our subscribers an uncomplicated packaging concept. We are thrilled about the consumer response to TruChoice and our attempt is to provide better value and greater consumer satisfaction with Make My Pack, a true ala carte service.”
“Through the years, we have successfully endeavored to deliver the best value proposition to our subscribers and have been on the forefront of introducing many industry first’s with the launch of a host of customer-centric products and services. Now with Make My Pack, every Tata Sky subscriber can choose what they want and pay only for what they watch.” added Mr. Mehra.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- WishTel launches IRA THING 2 – affordable android tablet @Rs.6500 - July 12, 2012
- Vuclip launches Mira! – India’s first mobile video portal for Women - July 11, 2012
- MTNL enhances Xpress 1000 & Xpress 1500 unlimited broadband plans - July 5, 2012
- MTS launches “30 paisa For Everything” tariff plan - July 5, 2012
- Micromax introduces A52 Superfone Ninja 2 android phone at Rs.5999 - July 2, 2012