Tata Sky DTH launches ‘Make My Pack’ a-la carte service
Leading DTH service provider, Tata Sky its after successful genre based channel packaging model ‘TruChoice’, has launched its unique ‘Make My Pack’ service. “Make My Pack” a-la carte service enables customers to choose individual channel while making their own monthly pack. Tata Sky’s TruChoice clubbed channels of the same genre together in ONE pack and offered subscribers great convenience, ‘Make My Pack’ service further simplifies channel selection and enables subscribers to either create their own pack with only individual channels or do a mix-n-match of the existing TruChoice packs with standalone channels.
Mr. Vikram Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer, Tata Sky said, “Today’s launch reiterates Tata Sky’s superior technological edge that allows us to offer our subscribers an uncomplicated packaging concept. We are thrilled about the consumer response to TruChoice and our attempt is to provide better value and greater consumer satisfaction with Make My Pack, a true ala carte service.”
“Through the years, we have successfully endeavored to deliver the best value proposition to our subscribers and have been on the forefront of introducing many industry first’s with the launch of a host of customer-centric products and services. Now with Make My Pack, every Tata Sky subscriber can choose what they want and pay only for what they watch.” added Mr. Mehra.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011