BSNL revises its data tariffs for 2G & 3G plans, withdraws Unlimited 3G Plans
State run telecom PSU BSNL has revised its data charges and Unlimited Data Packs for its 2G and 3G customers. It has increased its data download charges for prepaid and postpaid customers in 2G as well 3G plans. It will now be charging 2p/10KB from the earlier 1p/10KB for data charges which means now Rs 2/MB will be charged for data downloads across all 2G and 3G plans of BSNL In another major step BSNL has withdrawn unlimited 2G prepaid data pack of Rs.274 and all unlimited 3G Prepaid Data Packs of Rs 1499,2000,2500 and 4200.
Under postpaid plans also it has converted unlimited plans to limited plans. Unlimited 2G plan of Rs 249 will now offer only 6GB. Similarly Unlimited 3G Plan of Rs 1359 will come with 15 GB free data usage for entire month. A new 3G data plan has been added with monthly rental of Rs 2720 which will offer 35 GB free data usage.
For prepaid 3G users it has added two new 3G data packs of Rs 1500 and 3000 which will offer free data usage of 15 GB and 35GB respectively.
These rates will be applicable from 18th Feb 2011. BSNL offers free data usage in home as well in roaming networks and new data charges will be applicable in home as well roaming networks.
2G & 3G postpaid data tariff plans:-
2G & 3G prepaid data tariff plans
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012