Aircel Mobile Health Care Free trial till 28th Feb
Aircel mobile has always been treading on a different route which has helped it in creating a differentiated positioning in the minds of customers. Resultantly now Aircel is a distinct brand known for bringing innovative VAS and quality services to customers. Aircel has earlier launched India’s first ever Mobile health Care service in association with Apollo hospitals. The launch of Mobile health care service makes sense and brings synergy as Apollo group has stake in the company.
In order to access the service customers need to dial a short code number 55104. The charges include the consultation charges of Rs.45 and call charges of 40 paise/min. The customer gets one free followup consultation and 3 day follow up validity.
Currently The company is running Free Trial Offer wherein the consultation charges of Rs.45 is waived off.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012