Chat with Celebrities on mobile with Reliance Star Talk service
Reliance Communications has launched a new value added service ‘Star Talk’ which will allow its customers to interact with their favourite stars on mobile. It is a voice based platform where customers will get an opportunity to engage with Indian celebrities on mobile . Reliance Mobile has roped in host of Indian celebrities like Anil Kapoor, Hritik Roshan, Emran Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut , Harbhajan Singh, Madan Lal, V.V.S Laxman, Minisha Lamba, Manoj Tiwari, Shweta TiwariKumar Sanu, Kajal Agarwal, Yana Gupta among others for offering this service.
The service will allow a select group of callers at a time to connect with the celebrity for a live conversation. Every caller will be prompted in advance and given equal time to interact with their favorite star through the IVR. The celebrity will have an option of managing the call by extending the time or move to next customer.
To activate Reliance Star Talk service, users need to call 53031 from their mobile . Reliance mobile customers will be charged Rs 10 /month for 20 mins. Star Talk Live Pack is available at a subscription of Rs 30/ celebrity and 10p browsing. The customer will be connected to celebrity on the first come first serve basis.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017