BSNL launches “MITHRAM” Prepaid plan in Kerala
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd [BSNL] has introduced “MITHRAM” prepaid GSM plan offering per second billing. The new prepaid plan will be available for customers in Kerala circle and will allow calls to 5 local numbers at low call rates. A customer needs to register these five numbers under Friend & Family (F&F) Scheme. Under F&F scheme customers can make local call at 10p/minute to BSNL numbers and at 30p/minute to any other network number. Customer will have to add at least on BSNL number in F&F scheme.
Customers may obtain activated SIM and FRC of “MITHRAM” plan for Rs. 53 from BSNL Kerala CSC. It offers Talk Value of Rs. 50, 2000 free Local and National SMS with a validity of 6 months. SMS charges beyond free limit are 50p for Local, 60p for National and Rs 5 for International SMS. Call charges for calls other then F&F scheme will be as per General PPS plan at 1p/sec to BSNL network and 1.2p/sec to other networks within the country. Customers may use all STVs except STV 45 & STV 49.
The BSNL “MITHRAM” plan is available till 18th June 2011.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- WishTel launches IRA THING 2 – affordable android tablet @Rs.6500 - July 12, 2012
- Vuclip launches Mira! – India’s first mobile video portal for Women - July 11, 2012
- MTNL enhances Xpress 1000 & Xpress 1500 unlimited broadband plans - July 5, 2012
- MTS launches “30 paisa For Everything” tariff plan - July 5, 2012
- Micromax introduces A52 Superfone Ninja 2 android phone at Rs.5999 - July 2, 2012