Reliance to offer NetConnect unlimited plan at Rs 169
Reliance Communications (RCom) has announced its plan to offer affordable wireless internet services for semi-urban and rural areas. Company has rolled out affordable wireless internet service by slashing down the cost of Reliance Netconnect USB stick modem to Rs 1099/-. RCom as an initiative to break the price barrier, also offers “City Unlimited” the affordable data tariff for unlimited data usage at Rs 169/-. The “City Unlimited” – Rs 169 unlimited internet tariff plan will be applicable only for prepaid users and has been launched across the country except the top 1000 towns.
With this affordable wireless internet offer, Reliance is trying to address the needs of semi-urban and rural areas which have by and large been left behind in the IT wave. Reliance NetConnect ‘City Unlimited’ data usage and internet access plan, within the same city will offer wireless internet access at speed of up to 153 kbps. These cities where this plan is available is mapped to over 1700 STD codes.
‘City Unlimited’ makes the internet access very affordable, but, more importantly provides the speed with unlimited data usage for using various internet applications. The service plan is targeted at small/medium businesses, students and homemakers. RCOM’s network presence provides competitive edge of diverse technology and nationwide reach of internet access for everyone.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011