Tata Photon Plus New Brand Campaign “Get Speed, Get Time”
Tata Photon Plus which empowers its user to get connected to internet anytime, anywhere through its mobile broadband service, has launched its innovative brand campaign. The brand campaign kicked off at one of the most primary location in Bangalore spreading massage “Get Speed, Get Time”. The ad campaign mainly utilizes the much awaited Metro train services in Bangalore to depict the message of Get Speed, Get Time effectively.
Bangalore is almost set to roll out its first phase of Metro train operations in a couple of months. People of this city are waiting to experience the fast commuting, so that they can save on time. Ad captures the effect of a Metro Station created with Neon Station Lights. The innovation that has been executed by creating the feel of a Metro Station on the billboard by using LED Lights, Life Size cut-outs with flashing lights of the photographs catching the glimpse of the arrival of Tata Photon Plus in a form of high speed metro train with Neon lights for impactful branding.
This innovation has been executed at one of the most prime location in Bangalore near Baldwin School/College on Hosur Road. This location is one of the busiest sites in Bangalore as youth; our target group spends a lot of time to get past this junction.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011