Tata Photon Plus Product of the Year 2011 – AC Neilsen survey
Leading telecom service provider, Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL) has added yet another feather to its cap, as their high speed mobile broadband service Tata Photon Plus has been awarded the coveted ‘Product of the Year 2011’ award. The award has been given for the best innovation under Wireless Mobile Broadband Category based on AC Neilsen survey. This award is yet another acknowledgment to Tata Photon’s commitment of ushering in pioneering industry defining propositions for its target audience.
Tata Photon Plus mobile broadband service allows customers to be connected—not only for mails, but also for downloads, large files uploads, photo sharing, etc. It also allows users to send and receive SMS and is compatible with both laptops and desktop PCs. With Tata Photon Plus, customers can avail the benefit of multiple services such as access to rich text and images, Web browsing, blogging, social networking and bookings for travel, e-commerce, jobs, entertainment and more. The ultimate USB Wireless Internet Device offers speed up to 3.1 Mbps anywhere, anytime on the go.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011