Videocon Mobile partners Buzzcity for mobile content
Videocon Mobile Services has partnered with mobile media company BuzzCity to enhance its portfolio of value added services. Videocon customers can now access content from BuzzCity’s mobile media portals Djuzz, Now-Cook and JAMsked and they can download thousands of free mobile games and apps, browse hundreds of recipes for easy cooking or access music events throughout India.
This new partnership has been done so as to provide more quality engagement to the Videocon Mobile Services consumer. Videocon will now be able to create their own mobile gaming, recipe sharing or music events mobile site to promote their brand to a wider audience.
Videocon mobile subscribers can now download free mobile games, search from thousands of mobile recipes and access music events throughout India at www.videocon.com.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base reaches 117cr in March’17 - May 20, 2017
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012