Videocon Mobile partners Buzzcity for mobile content
Videocon Mobile Services has partnered with mobile media company BuzzCity to enhance its portfolio of value added services. Videocon customers can now access content from BuzzCity’s mobile media portals Djuzz, Now-Cook and JAMsked and they can download thousands of free mobile games and apps, browse hundreds of recipes for easy cooking or access music events throughout India.
This new partnership has been done so as to provide more quality engagement to the Videocon Mobile Services consumer. Videocon will now be able to create their own mobile gaming, recipe sharing or music events mobile site to promote their brand to a wider audience.
Videocon mobile subscribers can now download free mobile games, search from thousands of mobile recipes and access music events throughout India at www.videocon.com.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017