MTNL revamps its Mumbai website – unveils its beta version
Nowadays every business entity tries to have a professional and effective web presence over internet. This is mainly achieved by having a good looking and updated website. Following the same trend, now State-run PSU, MTNL has totally revamped its web presence by launching a totally new Website. The newly launched website is presently in beta stage and can be accessed at beta.mtnlmumbai.in. If you compare MTNL Mumbai’s existing website with the newly launched beta website, from customer perspective you will come to know the real importance MTNL of having a new website. Old website is totally unorganized, with no uniform design, cracking all the web standard and WWW specs, and finally unpleasant to browse. Same is also true for MTNL Delhi website and to some extent their corporate website. But MTNL Mumbai’s new beta site which is nicely organised is created using Joomla CMS – an open source content management system. They are using Phoenicis – Premium Joomla Template from ThemeForest. The real challenge of customizing a Joomla Template is well addressed by MTNL Website team, making all the pages with uniform design layout and typography. Nice and effective use of creative graphics and banners makes website more attractive. They have also Integrated their existing apps like online complaints, speed test, online recharge etc with new beta site. All I can say is, MTNL’s nice and fresh web look is desirable and most welcomed. So just have a look yourself.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011