Tata Indicom launches revised ‘Pay Per Call’ Plan
Tata Indicom, the CDMA brand of Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL), has announced launch of revised ‘Pay Per Call’ (PPC) plan with added benefits for its prepaid customers across circles. This plan offers multiple benefits to customers such as reduced overall cost of the tariff with no daily rentals and standard calling rates. Furthermore, it is extremely easy for customers to migrate to the new PPC Plan without any additional fee or charges, to avail various benefits.
Under this new pay per call offer, customers can make local calls at Re 1 for 5 minutes and STD calls at Rs 2 for a standard duration of 5 minutes without paying for any daily rental. Additionally, both local and national SMSes would be charged at 50 paise/SMS. This new offer is valid on all the calls made by Tata Indicom pre-paid customers to any mobile or land line connection, on any network. To avail new PPC plan, customers have to SMS ‘PPC’ to 12524 and they can migrate to the plan without incurring any extra charge/cost.
The new PPC plan offers a tariff validity of 365 days and incoming validity depends on the customer’s First Recharge Voucher (FRC). The offer is applicable for all the new customers whose FRC date is less than 90 days.
Latest posts by manav (see all)
- Dual core Superphone HTC Sensation launched in India for Rs 32700 - June 16, 2011
- Now pre-book Nokia E6, Touch & Type Business Smartphone for Rs 2000 - June 15, 2011
- Vodafone launches Audio Conferencing service for business customers - June 14, 2011
- HTC Salsa Social Mobile Phone now in India - June 13, 2011
- Airtel launches new unlimited Broadband plans with enhanced Fair Usage limits - June 11, 2011