Idea introduces exclusive Idea Pass for KBC
Aspirants of Kaun Banega Croreparti who have missed out on the registrations have a unique opportunity to try their luck once again by using Idea Cellular’s Idea Pass. Customers of Idea mobile can register for KBC via SMS or call as KBC registration lines are reopening exclusively for Idea customers from 8th June to 13th June 2011. They need to answer a question asked by Mr. Amitabh Bachchan everyday at 9pm on Sony Entertainment Television from 8th to 13th June, 2011. To participate they need to sms the answer to 554567 or call 55456 01-04 ( depening on the option of the answer).SMS and Calls to the Registration Numbers will be charged at Rs. 5/SMS and Rs. 5/Minute respectively.
SMS Option for sending answers
“KBC <space>< Answer Option (A/B/C/D)> to 554567
For example, if the correct answer to the question aired is, according to you, “A” then you are required to send “KBC A” to 554567
Alternatively, Idea subscribers can call on 55456 01- 04 (for the respective answer option). For e.g.
- If your answer is Option A, call on 5545601
- If your answer is Option B, call on 5545602
- If your answer is Option C, call on 5545603
- If your answer is Option D, call on 5545604
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012