Aircel introduces special plans for iPhone 3GS 8GB.
Telecom operator Aircel has launched special money back plans for recently reintroduced iPhone 3GS 8 GB. Recently Airtel has extended special iPhone 4 Plans to customers of iPhone 3GS 8GB but Aircel has designed new plans for iPhone 3GS which is being marketed at Rs 19990. The 8GB iPhone 3GS device packs a 600 MHz ARM Cortex processor, 3.5-inch Capacitive touch screen with 320 x 480 pixels, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS support, EDGE/GPRS, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, 3.15 mega pixel camera with autofocus, 3.5 mm audio jack, 256 MB RAM.
Aircel has also come up with an EMI option for iPhone 3GS where a customer can pay just Rs 3333 and pay the rest in 0 % EMI in 6 months provided he is a holder of ICICI or HDFC Credit card. Aircel has two postpaid money back plans of rental Rs 1429 and Rs 719 which offer discount of Rs 830 and Rs 420 per month respectively for a period of 24 months. These plans are designed to help customers recover 50% to 100% cost of the handset.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017