Reliance enhances its range of LG models for 3G Money Back Plans
Handset Bundling and Money Back offers have recently been two of the most aggressively promoted strategies by 3G telecom operators in India for acquiring new customers to their 3G networks. Tata Docomo and Airtel can be attributed for having most number of 3G handset bundled offers and now Reliance mobile seems is all set to make its portfolio of bundled offers more exhaustive. Reliance Mobile has now enhanced its range of LG models for its 3G Money Back Offer. Under the new offer Reliance mobile users will get 3G Money Back Plan on Optimus Black, Optimus 2X, Optimus One, Optimus Me and Optimus Plum. The offer has two postpaid and two prepaid plans and is applicable only in Reliance 3G circles. Postpaid plans of Rs 999 and Rs 1799 offer monthly discount of Rs 417 and Rs 833 per month respectively for a period of 24 months. In prepaid plans recharge voucher of Rs 651 and1001 will offer similar benefits of the corresponding postpaid plans. These plans offer range of free benefits in voice, video ,SMS, data and VAS.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base reaches 117cr in March’17 - May 20, 2017
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012