Tata Tele brings ‘Family Plan’ to Tata Indicom and Tata Walky postpaid customers
Tata Teleservices which has recently introduced its innovative ‘Family Plan’ under GSM postpaid services has now introduced similar plan for its CDMA and walky customers. Family Plan offers a bouqet of benefits in the form of unlimited free local CUG calling, pooling of free SMS and minutes. Customers of this plan are able to to receive one single bill for the period of entire month. Family Plan is offered at a monthly rental of Rs 499/- for 3 family members but users can can add up to 2 more members at an additional cost of Rs 150/- per member. Under the monthly plan, they can avail the benefit of PPS (pay per second) tariff and can make all national calls at 1p/second. All SMSes will be charged at 50p per SMS.
Moreover, all the family members can pool in Rs. 450 worth of local/STD calls and 100 local/STD SMSes every month. Additionally, family members can enjoy free unlimited local CUG amongst themselves. This plan also offers usage control function so that customers can keep complete control over their spending.Also, in addition to the above an inter family local CUG at Rs 25/- & STD inter family CUG at Rs 100/- per member can also be availed.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012