Tata Tele brings ‘Family Plan’ to Tata Indicom and Tata Walky postpaid customers
Tata Teleservices which has recently introduced its innovative ‘Family Plan’ under GSM postpaid services has now introduced similar plan for its CDMA and walky customers. Family Plan offers a bouqet of benefits in the form of unlimited free local CUG calling, pooling of free SMS and minutes. Customers of this plan are able to to receive one single bill for the period of entire month. Family Plan is offered at a monthly rental of Rs 499/- for 3 family members but users can can add up to 2 more members at an additional cost of Rs 150/- per member. Under the monthly plan, they can avail the benefit of PPS (pay per second) tariff and can make all national calls at 1p/second. All SMSes will be charged at 50p per SMS.
Moreover, all the family members can pool in Rs. 450 worth of local/STD calls and 100 local/STD SMSes every month. Additionally, family members can enjoy free unlimited local CUG amongst themselves. This plan also offers usage control function so that customers can keep complete control over their spending.Also, in addition to the above an inter family local CUG at Rs 25/- & STD inter family CUG at Rs 100/- per member can also be availed.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017