Idea introduces ‘Monsoon Utsav’ in UP-East
Idea Cellular has introduced a new contest “Monsoon Utsav” for its prepaid customers in UP-East. Idea customers have got a wonderful opportunity to try their luck and win exciting items such as Gold Coins, LCD TVs, Laptops, Mobile phones, Digital Camera, and DVD Players by just keeping their mobile phone on ‘Switched On’ mode, throughout the day.
Idea prepaid customers in the circle have to keep their Idea number on ‘Active’/ ‘Switched On’ mode to become eligible for participation in the campaign. Every week top participants will receive Gold coins, LCD TVs, Laptops, Mobile phones, Digital Camera, and DVD Players.
Idea has already announced the top participants of the first and second week . Santosh Kumar Singh fromGorakhpurand Neeraj Kumar Sharma fromAllahabadhave won Samsung LCD TV and Kodak Digital Camera, respectively, in the first and second week of the campaign.The offer will be available till September 15th, 2011
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017