Tata Teleservices launches ‘Walky Groove Station’
Tata Teleservices has launched an innovatively designed ‘Tata Walky Groove Station’, a fixed cordless colour handset that comes loaded with a ”pod” docking station to offer range of additional benefits to its users.This device offers exceptional music-rich features of five gadgets in a single device like pod docking station, colour screen, USB/Micro SD slot, FM station and MP3 player.
The Tata Walky Groove Station is introduced for both post-paid and pre-paid customers and combines the benefit of a wireless device offering complete freedom to talk and adjacently use the device as a complete entertainment tool.
This CDMA based device is priced at Rs 2,999 and comes with other attractive features like stereo speakers, 220 minutes talktime/240 Hours Standby, alarm/calendar, etc.
Tata Walky Groove Station
- Music Pod Docking Station : Enjoy digital music straight from any MP3 player with amazing sound quality..
- USB MP3 Support : Plug in the USB drive loaded with all your favourite tracks. Go easy on the play button now!
- SD Card Slot : Now play your music right off your SD Card. Happy listening!
- FM Radio : Just tune in the desired frequency and listen to the music you love.
- Colour Screen :On those rare occasions when the phone sits idle, the LCD screen adds a little bit of colour to your day.
- Speaker Phone : Make sure the whole family wishes your grandmother ‘happy birthday’ together on the speaker phone.
- Line-in : Take a break from headphones, plug in your cell phone and enjoy listening to music on the twin stereo speakers.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017