Idea 3G covers more than 145 towns in UP West & Uttarakhand
Idea Cellular has covered 145 towns in the circle UP West & Uttarakhand to become the largest 3G network in the circle. Idea cellular is the leading mobile operator in the circle with more than 9mn mobile subscribers as on July’11. It has also launched its 3G Double Dhamaka to offer double data benefit to its users till 31st Dec’11. Idea has also introduced a special 3G tariff plan for postpaid subscribers priced at 5 paise/10KB. Additionally, Idea is also offering one of the lowest video calling tariff on 3G at just 2 paise/second, for all local and National calls.
It is also offering the lowest entry point pack for users to avail 3G services, starting at just Rs. 7. The 3G trial pack comes with a validity of 1 day and offers 20MB of 3G data usage. For other users, Idea has the widest possible range of plans for prepaid and postpaid subscribers, starting from as low as Rs. 7 going up to Rs. 5,000 pack which offers 30GB of free 3G data usage for upto 125 Days.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017