Reliance Mobile’s new ad campaign ‘Mera Network’ with Anushka Sharma
Reliance Mobile will soon launch its new brand campaign ‘Mera Network’ featuring new brand ambassador Anushka Sharma. Earlier the brand was being endorsed by Hritik Roshan who has been replaced by Rab ne Bana Di Jodi actress Anushka Sharma. Reliance mobile has not done well in the hypercompetitive Indian telecom market. The MNP data shows that Reliance mobile has been one of worst sufferers . Reliance mobile’s ‘Simply Reliance’ campaign did not bring much success to the company in comparison to other contemporary campaigns like ‘ What an Idea Sirji’ or ‘ Zoozoos’.
With new brand ambassador Anushka Sharma, the ‘Mera Network ‘ campaign will reinforce superior network proposition. For long Reliance Mobile has been claiming it to be India’s no. 1 mobile network with superlative coverage and network strength and the brand ambassador Anuska Sharma will talk about that in the ‘Mera Network’ campaign.
Source: Delhi Times
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012