Uninor brings festive offers in Kolkata and West Bengal
At the onset of festive season telecom operators are introducing exciting offers for its customers in different circles. GSM operator Uninor has come out with special Puja campaign to celebrate Durgoutsav in the circles of Kolkata andWest Bengal. Uninor has announced the launch of its special Puja Campaign-‘Kom Damey Besi Kotha’ for its customers in these circles.. The campaign has been designed to offer enhanced talk time, more value for money and enhanced services for its customers . Apart from special tariff offers Uninor has planned Special ‘Band Baaja Bijoya’ musical celebration with eminent singers like Lopamudra Mitra, Raghav, Rupankar, Subhamita at various Puja hotspots to engage and entertain audiences across the state.
The festive offer for Kolkata customers includes up to 60% discount on all calls with STV of Rs. 11 and Rs. 12 and also STD calls at a mere 25 paisa with the Rs. 29 STD pack.
Customers outside Kolkata can get 100 minutes free to any network with STV 35 and free 500 and 1000 Uninor to Uninor minutes with STV 32, 42 and 52.All customers, Kolkata and outside, can continue to make a Uninor to Uninor call for only 2 paisa per minute – the most affordable phone call in the state.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017