Airtel introduces ‘Smartbyte’ to offer additional broadband usage at lower rates
Bharti Airtel has introduced a new offer ‘Smartbyte’ for its broadband users where customers after exceeding their free data usage can buy additional data in bulk. Smartbyte offers its customers an option to buy additional data at a fixed price as compared to the existing process of paying for every megabyte of additional usage. Generally customers are charged per Megabyte(MB) wise that is downloaded after the free usage but under the new scheme Airtel broadband users can choose from packs starting at Rs 99 for 1 GB to Rs 1,499 for 50 GB. This will help users to bring their expenses down for additional data usage and get an option to buy additional data at more economical rates depending on their usage. Suppose earlier a customer was paying 20p/MB for additional data then for 1 GB data usage he would shell out Rs 200 but now with new offer he can save 50% if he purchases 1 GB for Rs 99 and that too at the same broadband speed he has subscribed.
Airtel customers just need to just log on to www.airtel.in/smartbytes from their DSL user id and opt for their choice of additional data usage pack anytime for the remainder of their monthly billing cycle. Airtel broadband customers can keep a track of their internet usage, alerting them to their monthly high speed data transfer limit, the GB’s (usage) left in their account and the number of days remaining in their billing cycle.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012
- BSNL introduces new prepaid CDMA data packs - July 12, 2012
- TRAI sets Quality of Services (QoS) Parameters for data services. - July 11, 2012
- Airtel brings new BlackBerry offers in Andhra Pradesh - July 11, 2012