Airtel introduces ‘Smartbyte’ to offer additional broadband usage at lower rates
Bharti Airtel has introduced a new offer ‘Smartbyte’ for its broadband users where customers after exceeding their free data usage can buy additional data in bulk. Smartbyte offers its customers an option to buy additional data at a fixed price as compared to the existing process of paying for every megabyte of additional usage. Generally customers are charged per Megabyte(MB) wise that is downloaded after the free usage but under the new scheme Airtel broadband users can choose from packs starting at Rs 99 for 1 GB to Rs 1,499 for 50 GB. This will help users to bring their expenses down for additional data usage and get an option to buy additional data at more economical rates depending on their usage. Suppose earlier a customer was paying 20p/MB for additional data then for 1 GB data usage he would shell out Rs 200 but now with new offer he can save 50% if he purchases 1 GB for Rs 99 and that too at the same broadband speed he has subscribed.
Airtel customers just need to just log on to www.airtel.in/smartbytes from their DSL user id and opt for their choice of additional data usage pack anytime for the remainder of their monthly billing cycle. Airtel broadband customers can keep a track of their internet usage, alerting them to their monthly high speed data transfer limit, the GB’s (usage) left in their account and the number of days remaining in their billing cycle.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017