Idea 3G now in Jammu & Kashmir
Idea Cellular has expanded its 3G footprint in Jammu & Kashmir circle by launching its 3G network in Srinagar and Udhampur. Idea, which has covered more than 1,600 towns across 20 circles, will progressively cover other major locations in the circle. Idea customers in J & K can now access new generation services like Video Conferencing, IdeaMall Application Store, Mobile TV, Video on Demand, and high-speed Internet Browsing using Idea 3G network. Idea has also set up 3G experience kiosks to offer a first hand experience of its 3G based services. Idea 3G users will experience speed up to 21 Mbps on 3G devices depending on the device capability.
Idea offers Time-based Billing plan for 3G services for its users to provide high-end data services without worrying about the volume of usage. Idea has also introduced affordable 3G tariff plans for both prepaid and postpaid users in J&K along with ‘sachet’ pricing that brings in attractive trial packages with per day billing starting from Rs 8 per day.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017