Reliance to reward its customers with ‘Reliance Privileges’
Reliance mobile has introduced its loyalty and customer engagement programme ‘Reliance Privileges’ for its postpaid segment. Reliance postpaid customers can avail discounts and offers at different outlets across categories depending on their circle. Reliance has partnered with range of merchants across circles in categories like restaurants, gifts, apparels, hotels, jewellery, fitness centers etc. to reward its loyal base of postpaid customers via this marketing initiative. Vodafone and Loop Mobile have been running similar customer loyalty programmes for quite some time for their prepaid and postpaid customers.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017
- Vodafone adds three new prepaid combo plans - May 25, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base reaches 117cr in March’17 - May 20, 2017
- High Court removes 200 SMS per day limit for non-commercial messages - July 14, 2012
- Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack - July 13, 2012